Monday, 19 March 2018
As we anticipate the INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE this side of the Rome has ever seen... Get set to occupy the GLOBAL stage... Amazing offers awaits early birds!!!
Check out for more information - https://goo.gl/sWeGTa
Wednesday, 28 February 2018
Someone interested in learning about #Psychiatry & #MentalHealthMatters what it is, what you can do with it, how you can contribute Someone trying to figure out latest #brain researches You should make plans to be at @2018Psychiatry in July
For more info - http://psychiatry-mentalhealth.pulsusconference.com/
Monday, 4 December 2017
Global Experts Meeting on Psychiatry and Mental Health (Psychiatry 2018), organized by PULSUS, will be held in Rome, Italy on July 23-24, 2018. Rome is the capital of Italy; it is a multicultural city with great history and Culture. This unique city boasts various beautiful historic buildings while hosting stunning countryside a short distance away.
We invite researchers & practitioners from all fields of psychology and Mental Health research & practice to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Psychiatry and Mental Health.
The theme of the conference is “Envisioning the Novel trends and Challenges in Psychiatry and Mental Health for subjective Wellbeing”.
You are invited to attend and participate in this global event which offers numerous opportunities to share your ideas, applications experiences and to establish business or research relations for future collaboration.
Join us for this exciting Conference in Rome
Pulsus Group is an internationally renowned peer-review publisher in scientific, technical, and medical journals established in the year 1984 with offices in Ontario, Canada and Hyderabad, India has acquired Andrew John Publishing and openaccessjournals.com to expand its Open Access Publishing through its 50+ journals in association with 20+ International medical and scientific societies.
Pulsus through its cmesociety.com is been very instrumental to provide an invaluable channel for scientists and researchers to exchange ideas and research by creating a forum for discussing the possibilities of future collaborations between universities, institutions, research bodies and organizations from different countries through international CME/CPD accredited conferences and meetings.
Why to attend?
Psychiatry 2018 is an ideal opportunity to take stock of the state of psychiatry in the 21st century and the direction of future developments. This Congress will be an excellent opportunity to share academic and clinical developments and research and to build on social interactions and support each other.
The goal of our conference is folks from Mental Health and Psychiatry fields to share their ideas and learn from their best.
- Nominations for Best Poster Award
- Outstanding Young Researcher Award
- Group Registration benefits
- Keynote sessions by world’s most eminent researchers
- Top Industries Representation
- Psychiatric nurse
- Licensed behavior analyst
- Licensed professional counsellor
- Mental health professional
- School counsellor & Social Worker
- Resource Worker
- Graduates, Post Graduates & PhD Scholars
- Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors
- Peer Support Worker
- Grief and Bereavement Therapist
- Pharmaceutical companies &Manufacturing Companies
- Research Institutes and members
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Mental Health
- Mental Illness/Mental Disorder
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Psychiatry and Addictions
- Suicidology and Suicide Prevention
- Positive PsychologyStress
- Mindfulness & Well-Being
- Psychotherapy and its Advances
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Personality and Mood Disorders
- Psychological Evaluation & Assessment
- Psycho Social Rehabilitation
- Mental Health & Stigma
- Psychiatric - Mental Health Nursing
- Novelties in Policy and Planning for Health
- Inventions in Technologies, Treatment and Recovery
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supported International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref
See more at: http://psychiatry-mentalhealth.pulsusconference.com/